Camden County Vaccination Center has hundreds of slots open for appointments for the Janssen vaccine (Johnson & Johnson).
The Camden County Vaccination Center has extended hours for this week from April 6th to April 10th in order to vaccinate as many people as possible.
The schedule is:
- Tuesday, April 6th, 4pm-8pm/ Johnson and Johnson vaccine is being administered
- Wednesday, April 7th 4pm-8pm/Johnson and Johnson vaccine is being administered
- April 8th, 4pm-8pm/Johnson and Johnson vaccine is being administered
- Saturday, April 10, 8am to 8pm/Johnson and Johnson vaccine is being administered
In the evening, the last scheduled appointment will be around 7:15pm to assure all shots given within the time frame.
Moderna vaccines will be administered as usual Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8am-4pm but are all booked for this week. (this part is an FYI for you only)
We want you to please encourage your town to take advantage of the extra Johnson and Johnson vaccines.
- Please let people know, that they must have or set up a MyCooper account to schedule an appointment. If you do not have a MyCooper account, go to: www.camdencountyvaccine.com to create an account. Once the account is set up, they will be able to select the available dates and times to set up their appointment.
- If they do not have a computer or have difficulty setting up a MyCooper account, please have them call Camden County’s COVID Hotline at 800-999-9045 during the hours of 8am-8pm.
We are located at: Camden County College in Blackwood, 200 College Drive, Blackwood, NJ 08012.