June 3rd Storm Update
Please be patient. Crews are working hard to provide regular service and storm clean-up.
- Stay away from downed wires:
- Downed wires should always be considered “live.” Stay at least 30 feet away from downed power lines and immediately call PSE&G at 1-800-436-PSEG (7734)
- If you have branches or debris with wire you must call PSE&G or Comcast and/or Verizon.
- Call PSE&G for branches broke in wires.
- DPW does not and will not touch anything with wires.
- Trees in curb stripe and within property limits is your responsibility.
- If any trees from neighboring properties damaged or have fallen within your property notify your insurance company.
- Once it has past the property line it is your responsibility.
- If you or your insurance company has a company come in to cut up a tree they must remove it as well.
- Place in sections at curb.
- Branches and trees up to 4 inches can be placed in 6 foot lengths at the curb. 4 to 8 inches in 3 to 4 foot lengths. Anything over 8 inches please cut into fire wood lengths.
- Post on social media you have fire wood to be removed at curb.
- If you see storm drains covered with debris, be neighborly and clean off tops.
- Regular yard waste on Mondays. Paper bags and cans.
- Limbs and branches will be picked up and chipped daily. We are making are way systematically through town. Estimating two to make it through town.
- If we go buy and you haven’t had a chance to place out don’t worry. We will be back.
- Logs will be collected last.
- Recycle is West side on Thursday and East side on Friday. This will remain the schedule until further notice.
- Please put address on cans and secure on windy days.
- Metal and Electronics as we can. Please email address.
Any questions or concerns please call:
1-856-931-0646 or email Superintendent at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need damage assistance and claims you can contact Runnemede Office of Emergency Management at:
Remember crews are working hard to provide regular service and storm clean-up while we still have COVID-19 restrictions.
Thank you for understanding,
Runnemede Department of Public Work Crew