Clement’s Bridge, ca. 1920, looking west toward Deptford.
|The intersection looking south as it appeared in 1929. The first police station on the pike is to the left of the gas station, Teall’s Runnemede Hotel is to the right of the gas station.|
|A scene of Runnemede after the completion of the present Clement’s Bridge in 1928. Photo shows Ashbrook’s Landing still in use.||The Will of John Ashbrook|
|John Ashbrook was the first settler in Runnemede. The Will is dated October 9, 1727.|